[csw-maintainers] Adding files from /usr/lib/64/ won't work

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 2 20:37:51 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-01 10:43 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

>   EXTRA_MERGE_DIRS_isa-extra += /usr/lib

Okay, this works only if the symlinks are installed in /usr/lib for 64
bit too.
AFAICT, the root cause is this line:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/gar/v2/gar.mk#L942

The /usr/lib bit is replaced by /usr/lib/$ISA, which can't work if
there's a /64 after that.
The /opt/csw dirs at this point do include the $ISA bit already.

I'm honestly not sure what's the best way to do it, but installing to
/usr/lib just seems easier for now.

I was confused the first time because I had used the wrong
remerge/reinstall combination. This one works after a spotless.

Laurent