[csw-maintainers] Downtime of farm on 18. and 22. July

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 18 10:27:07 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

our power company will have a 2 hour power shutdown on the nights between 18. and 19. July
and between 22. and 23. July. As our UPS doesn't stand this long we are shutting down the
machines in the evening and boot everything up in the morning. This means a prolonged downtime
between 6 pm and 9 am GMT on the next morning for both nights. Only the buildfarm will be
affected, that means
  login.opencsw.org
  buildfarm.opencsw.org
from the outside and all hosts reachable on the internal network from there.

Sorry for the inconvenience