[csw-maintainers] Python 2.7

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 18 19:30:57 CEST 2013

I spent a good amount of effort last fall on 2.7 packaging. I have working
packages and rebuilt a pile of modules... I just didn't get all the way
through the stack. There is a wiki page tracking the process.

This could be dusted off with little effort.

The module directory needs to be versions. Madness lies in the other
direction. :)

Thanks
-Ben