[csw-maintainers] Downtime of farm on 18. and 22. July

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Fri Jul 19 10:34:14 CEST 2013

Hi,
ok we are back up.
the rpool was 96% full which caused zfs to go into the slow motion state :)

Hope after I removed a few shapshots that it's now faster.

I only bootet the main zone and systems. (unstable9/10/11)
mysql and cswsign.
If anyone needs a special system please let me know and I will boot it.

@everyone with the cswsign key. Please start the daemon

Greetings
Jan