[csw-maintainers] Enlightenment WM anyone?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 23 18:19:20 CEST 2013

Hi Jake and others,

I get constant warnings on the old CSWimlib m4 macros and would like to know if there
is still interest in keeping (=updating) it. The only package using it is
enlightenment which Jake packaged in 2004. I would be willing to fix CSWimlib if
there is interest in updating enlightenment also, otherwise I suggest dropping both.
  http://www.opencsw.org/packages/imlib/
  http://www.opencsw.org/packages/enlightenment/

Thoughts?