[csw-maintainers] excluding components from a package

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 30 22:21:01 CEST 2013

Hi Peter,

Am 30.07.2013 um 20:20 schrieb Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> I have an issue as follows:
>
> - package pp has in its PKGFILES a set of files fp, explicitly defined
> - package pd has in its PKGFILES a set of file fd, implicitly defined
>  through PKGFILES_DEVEL macro
> - the packages are defined in pp, pd order
> - the fp set is include in the fd set
>
> How can I exclude from fd the content of fp, i.e. complement it?
>
> Is there a known way or should I resort to my magic wand?

No magic wand needed :-)

You can either use the respective expression from PKGFILES_DEVEL explicitly
or reset the components from PKGFILES_DEVEL to empty which belong to fp as
in the composite variable defined here:
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/gar/v2/gar.pkg.mk#L383
like
  PKGFILES_DEVEL_LIBTOOL =