[csw-maintainers] New package for Erlang R16B

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 6 14:15:25 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

I just finished an updated package for Erlang R16B. It features full 32/64 bit with isaexec.
As my erlang skills are a bit rusty it would be nice if someone with more skills could have
a look if I everything is in good shape. Packages are available from
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#erlang