[csw-maintainers] Inspecting package metadata using curl - made easier

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 9 00:32:59 CEST 2013

I've been really missing the display of package metadata in pkgdb on
the buildfarm website. I couldn't put them on the site because of the
amount of data, but I just added a generated copy&paste-ready shell
line which displays package metadata. For instance under this address:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/srv4/1643972067f15dc105328a5b67ed19a2/

...there's a curl invocation which will download the data, prettify
and display them.

If you're interested in viewing your package's metadata, calculate its
md5 sum and use it in the URL. You can also view recently built
packages under this address:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/srv4/