[csw-maintainers] Issue with checkpkg

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Fri Jun 14 13:42:24 CEST 2013

Hi Maciej,

This is not related to pyelftools. The check relies on elf data which can
be retrieved from elfdump output (the current state) or pyelftools.
I already removed the ldd part in the checkpkg code.

BTW, maybe we should set env to C by default in the ShellCommand function.
I didn't check but other commands executions maybe also be affected. At
least the modification needs to be made for elfdump output parsing.

Yann