[csw-maintainers] incoherent checkpkg result related to libXaw

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 2 19:04:33 CET 2013

2013/3/2 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> checkpkg_lib.DataError: Could not find the commondirs-i386 file.

Could it be a race condition where the package was being upgraded
while checkpkg was running? There would be a brief amount of time when
the file is missing (between pkgrm and pkgadd).

I ran the same command myself and it seems to work.

I also see that --catalog-architecture is not there. I'm not sure why.
I did this: (1) submit the code, (2) contact Ben and ask to reroll
cswutils. I'm not sure what happened there, maybe I only thought I
submitted the code? Or maybe the cswutils package build did not pick
up the new code? I'll try to find out.