[csw-maintainers] How to remove dialog_minimal from unstable?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 20 11:07:51 CET 2013

I got a request to rebuild dialog with a separate lib so this
developer could link his software to it.

So I split the package and also updated to a new upstream version.
Doing this was rather complicated due to dialog using alternatives so
Phil could have his minimalist dialog not depending on ncurses.

I decided to skip this so now I need to get rid of dialog_minimal from
the catalogs. I assume I should take care of that before uploading the
new set but how?

/peter