[csw-maintainers] Small/Medium-size coding project available

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Wed May 8 16:17:31 CEST 2013

"Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> 2013/5/8 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>
>>
>> I intend to use Qt Core for this.
>
> Do you mean you'd write this in C++?

Yes. The result can run on all our servers, isn't it?

> Qt Core[1] looks interesting. I didn't know QT had non-gui utility classes.

In my case this is the main usage of Qt: writing servers, back ends,
ETL, &c.

> What testing framework would you use? QtTest?

A very good candidate. Not that I need a special framework to write
unit, system and integration tests. However, if you think that using a
test framework should be in the specification, I will gladly conform.
--
Peter