Activity RSS

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Nov 8 13:46:44 CET 2013

2013/11/8 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
> Maciej: I guess the information is in the database with the latest
> additions/updates/removals to the database, can that be queried via REST?

There isn't an explicit log of operations, but there is enough
information to (re)construct it.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/gar/v2/lib/web/pkgdb_web.py#L53

For example (it should be all in 1 line when executed):
curl http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/rest/catalogs/unstable/sparc/SunOS5.10/timing/
| python -c "import json, sys, pprint; d = json.load(sys.stdin);
pprint.pprint(d[0])"

The data structure used (to see which field means what):
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/browser/csw/mgar/gar/v2/lib/web/pkgdb_web.py#L659

I talked to Daniel about this and he suggested that a list of
dictionaries might be a better choice, so maybe we should change the
list of lists to a list of dictionaries. It's currently a list of
lists.