[csw-maintainers] It's time to give up Puppet

Mark Phillips markp at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 1 15:38:12 CEST 2013

Hey Folks,

Would anybody like to pick up ownership of the CSW puppet & puppet3
(+master) packages?

I haven't been using Solaris for a good year or so now, and I no longer
have any Solaris hosts myself. So I can't properly test this - or, more
honestly, I don't have the drive to test properly ;-)

Generally speaking repacking each time a new release comes out is a doddle
- the gar builds work a treat.

If nobody from the immediate CSW community steps forward, I'll throw it out
to puppet-users to see if anybody there would like to take it.

Cheers,

--Mark