HEADS-UP: DKIM & DMARC compliant mailing lists

İhsan Doğan via maintainers maintainers at lists.opencsw.org
Mon Oct 7 18:32:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've updated our Mailman installation to the most recent version and
Mailman can now be finally configured to be DMARC compliant.

In order to be DMARC and DKIM compliant, I've changed the Mailman
configuration and it will affect the mailing lists:

- The "From" field ist changed to "xxx via maintainers"
- The subject line will be not anymore modified
- The footes has been removed
- Each mail going through a mailing list is now DKIM signed

If you have been filtering your mail through the subject field, please
adapt your filters now.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch        http://blog.dogan.ch/