Broken Netatalk package in testing catalog

slowfranklin slowfranklin at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 11 09:35:01 CEST 2013

Hi!

I just received a complaint that the Netatalk package in testing is broken. Seems for some reason a broken package that was in unstable a few months ago somehow made its way into testing.

The broken package in testing doesn't work and worse, it can't be uninstalled, uninstallation fails with this error:

http://marc.info/?l=opencsw-users&m=137085663706734

The broken package version at that time was fixed and updated within 48 hours (afair).

Is there any way I (we) can promote the current version from unstable to testing?

Cheers!
-slow