[csw-maintainers] how to make mod_wsgi, mod_python dual ?

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Thu Sep 26 17:23:12 CEST 2013

I'm encountering an issue with web enabled Python application which use
mod_wsgi and, indirectly, mod_python.

The application in question supports only Python interpreters >= 2.7.

Our current and related Apache modules are built with Python 2.6.

Reading the documentation, there is no way to change the interpreter
used by those Apache modules by configuration.

Consequently, I'm looking in a correct way to build dual Apache modules,
i.e. which support 2.6 and 2.7 Python interpreters.

Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas, &c?
--
Peter