Migrating documentation to the manual

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 9 13:23:52 CEST 2014

Hi Stefan,

Am 09.04.2014 um 00:22 schrieb Stefan Schnyder <aironskin at opencsw.org>:
> Not at all. I like this kind of work. :)
> I'd be great if you could boot up that VM you were talking about. I'd prefer to test stuff away from the production environment :)

That was a JIRA installation for the potential migration of the bug tracker.
I guess you want to fiddle more with Confluence? I can set up a new VM with
that for you, but it may a couple of days as I’m away.

Best regards

  — Dago

>>> http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2010-November/013224.html
>>> http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2013-April/017968.html