Migrating documentation to the manual

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Apr 11 20:35:10 CEST 2014

> That was a JIRA installation for the potential migration of the bug tracker.
> I guess you want to fiddle more with Confluence? I can set up a new VM with
> that for you, but it may a couple of days as I’m away.

I didn't realize this was about bug tracking as well.

Bug tracking is an especially hard problem for us, because most bug
trackers aren't designed to efficiently handle 4000+ projects.

I think we should keep documentation and bugtracking in separate
places. This will give us more flexibility in both.

In this particular thread I wanted to focus on moving this one
specific page to the manual. I guess that shouldn't clash with your
plans, unless you're thinking of migrating the manual[1] to a different place

Maciej

[1] http://www.opencsw.org/manual/