Check for dependencies on stubs

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 4 11:08:18 CEST 2014

> Maybe have multiple triggers, "Transitional package" in description,
> "stub" in version? That should catch most of them I think.

Hm, yes, there in fact are 92 packages described as transitional, but
no _stub in the catalogname:

curl -s https://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/unstable/sparc/5.10/descriptions
| grep -v _stub | egrep -i 'transitional\s+package'

I looked at the code, the data structures it is using do not contain
the description, so we will need to do some plumbing to make this
possible. Nothing too difficult, but the code will need to make some
additional HTTP requests to get that data.