isaexec and Tcl/Tk

Oliver Kiddle opk at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 13 15:14:59 CET 2014

> I now made tclsh8.5 now a slave link in alternatives. However, the current
> alternatives implementation is broken and cannot set back to 32 bit without
> bailing out and only setting tclsh8.5 correctly. Going back to RedHat alternatives
> is a thing being on my todo list for a long time, maybe this is incentive enough
> to fix it. New packages for tcl are available btw., please try.

I get the following when trying to set it to 32-bit. Is this what you
mean about the current alternatives being broken?

# /opt/csw/sbin/alternatives --config tclsh
Chooser for software 'tclsh'
640 /opt/csw/bin/tclsh /opt/csw/bin/sparcv9/tclsh
320 /opt/csw/bin/tclsh /opt/csw/bin/sparcv8plus/tclsh
Input the priority number for your desired choice, or 0 to quit
320
ERROR: set_link needs 3 arguments
/opt/csw/sbin/alternatives[54]: shift: bad number