Subversion update

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 14 15:15:26 CET 2014

Hi folks,

I needed to update Subversion as the new 1.8 version has a different on-disk format
to the previous 1.7 version and the current 1.8 was released for Solaris 10 only.
First thanks to Rupert for doing the update work to 1.8 :-) Meanwhile for the upgrade
I had to touch several other packages:

- scons has been updated to 2.3 on Solaris 9 too and a linker issue which prohibited
  setting of SONAME was fixed
- libserf was updated to 1.3.3 on Solaris 9 and the package name was adjusted to match
  the now existing SONAME to CSWlibserf1-1. Also 64 bit was added while I was at it.
- subversion was updated to 1.8.5 on Solaris 9. Additionally, the apache-modules have
  bee relocated back to their original location /opt/csw/apache2/libexec and back in
  CSWap2svn as reported in #5143:
    https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=5143

Best regards

  — Dago