mod_wsgi for Python 2.7

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 27 14:28:37 CET 2014

Hi Rupert,

I just talked to gerard13 on irc who was also bitten by
  https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=5135
and I took a look at the recipe. As the modulations with merge-renaming are a bit
complicated I have taken the liberty of doing the necessary adjustments although
you are maintaining it. I have made experimental packages at
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#mod_wsgi
Would you like to review my changes and push the package if you are ok with it?

@Peter Felecan: Would you mind giving the package a try if you are fine with it?

Best regards

  — Dago