SF.net SVN: gar:[23769] csw/mgar/pkg/openssl/trunk/Makefile

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Fri Jun 6 01:35:04 CEST 2014

Hi Maciej,

We already talked about this case on IRC: the file /etc/opt/csw/ssl/openssl.cnf
is provided by CSWopenssl-utils but it is registered as
/etc/opt/csw/ssl/openssl.cnf.CSW
in the pkgmap of the package as the real /etc/opt/csw/ssl/openssl.cnf is
created at install time using the cswpreserveconf class.
So it's indeed a false alarm as there is a package that provides this file
(the package itself) and there will be no dangling symlink when the package
is installed.

That can probably be fixed in a another way (but I am not sure I understood
your proposition, is it about creating a custom class action script to
handle the creation of the symlink /opt/csw/ssl/openssl.cnf ->
/etc/opt/csw/ssl/openssl.cnf ?).
But for now I have no problem overriding this check.

Anyway your comment was still useful, it made me notice that the openssl
0.9.8 recipe should simply not contain anymore the directives that create
the openssl-utils and libssl-dev packages, they are generated by the
openssl 1.0.1 recipe (which contains the same override).

Yann