Should OpenCSW joining the software patent non-aggression community?

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Tue May 6 19:52:33 CEST 2014

Dear maintainers and members of the foundation,

We are invited by Valer Mischenkoto join The Open Invention Network, a
community of software patent non-aggression.

You can read about this at http://www.openinventionnetwork.com/

I'm asking you, on the behalf of the foundation'sboard, if you wish to
join this community.

Please read and, if needed, discuss it on this list. If there is a need,
we can organize a vote. If, however, in a reasonable lapse of time,
lets say 4 week, there is no opposition or a request for vote, I will
make the necessary to join the OIN.

Thank you
--
Peter