Something wrong with the package release chain?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon May 12 13:55:24 CEST 2014

You can upload them again, you can use files directly from
/export/mirror/... .

The problem is that some other packages might have been removed from some
catalogs. Not your packages - some other packages. These need to be
uploaded again as well.

Perhaps the atom feed contains this information.

I have read the code multiple times and I don't see a bug. I an suspecting
things like caching in the ORM, or parallel runs. I have recently added
more logging to obtain more information. But the issue hasn't been
triggered since, until now. I am now on vacations until the 17th, I will
look at the logs then. Until that time, please try to identify the missing
packages and upload them again. Sorry for the inconvenience!