Something wrong with the package release chain?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun May 18 14:42:10 CEST 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> The missing package issue has been resolved and catalog generation is running again.

Thanks, Dago!

When anybody notices that updates are not running, here's an URL to check:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/catalog-generation.log

It's a log file, but it's not very long, and you'll usually quickly
spot if there is a problem like the one discussed in this topic.

If anybody sees failures when running csw-upload-pkg, please do send
me an email with the error message.

In the meantime, I am continuing to look for the bug we're seeing. I
added yet more logging, and I disabled caching in the ORM in one
place. I'll continue to watch the situation. If any packages get
removed from the catalog while they shouldn't, please let me know.