terminfo entries for rxvt-unicode

Oliver Kiddle opk at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 16 11:45:56 CEST 2014

I've just updated the build recipes in gar for rxvt-unicode. It does now
build but the lack of terminfo entries for it means that it remains
fairly useless. Even without a Solaris package, terminfo entries would
be really useful just because I tend to use rxvt-unicode on Linux and
ssh to a Solaris box. Ideally, they should be in CSWterminfo. I've had
trouble getting them to work. They are available under doc/etc in the
rxvt-unicode source tarball.

Is anyone able to get them working? How should we package them?

Oliver