making the first gnustep packages available

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Fri Sep 12 19:38:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński wrote:
> Log in to the buildfarm, and in each build recipe run "mgar
> platforms", or "mgar replatforms" if you have files from previous runs
> lying around. Then you upload them from the login host, using the
> csw-upload-pkg utility.
fine! I did so. Build completed. I did so on unstable10s and unstable 9s

I find now both a sparc and an i386 package, yet I build only on
"unstable10s". Is the i386 package reliable?

I saw that during build unstable9s somehow "connected" to unstable10s....

also, these are the solaris 10 packages, where are the 9 ?   I would
have expected two sparc packages, one for 9 and one for 10

A bit confused.

Riccardo