Mysql hickups. (was The Python web apps throw 500s)

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Fri Sep 26 14:56:45 CEST 2014

Hi,
had some time to debug it :)

Simple problem someone somehow updated the mysql Packege on our mysql zone.

That caused an update from Mysql Version 5.0 to 5.5 (all praise whom
they like that this did not cause any database problems )

But with this the my.cnf file moved from /opt/csw/mysql5 to /etc/opt/csw
but without any migration script. So some default was loaded with did
not fit our environment. I fixed that now.
It should not give those errors anymore I hope.

@Carsten your mysql trac database needs to be looked at. To do the
update the cswmysql5:trac Service is broken now and starts not your
database anymore. I disabled it for now. If you have the time please fix it.

Greetings
Jan