problem uploading a package due to solaris 11

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Apr 3 23:46:25 CEST 2015

Hi Riccardo,

> Am 03.04.2015 um 19:22 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org>:
>
> Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>> pkgdb system-metadata-to-disk
>> pkgdb import-system-metadata SunOS5.11 sparc
>>

>> It may take some time to finish.
>
> thank you Dago, let me know when to retry.

This took quite some time but is finished now. Please test on unstable11s, if that works
I’ll also re-inventorize unstable11x.

> PS: any new for the solaris 9 boxen?

After the this package database sync is done I will reboot the machine, if I had maintenance
on the machine I would now open a case. It looks like there is some kind of weird locking
which makes a process hang during fork.

Best regards

  — Dago