libpng update 16

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 21 16:44:15 CEST 2015

Hi,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> This is tricky. You must not change CSWpng. That is a legacy package that needs to pull in
> the libs in the comment because legacy packages may rely on these. I suggest you
> completely remove the obsoletion.
>

> Best regards
Jolly good! All checks passed, no error tags reported.

build for 4 architectures completed! took hell of a long time :)

All uploaded fine!

I hope they will be fine for you all! 1.6.16 had important security issues.

I see they released .17 in the meanwhile (took me weeks for this png
upgrade), but it is a minor upgrade and it should be smoother to
upgrade, let us see first if it works fine.

Riccardo