incorrect warning during check and upload

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 22 09:23:39 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

Am 21.04.2015 um 19:01 schrieb Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> writes:

>>> Wouldn't be nice that you include your implementation in our isaexec
>>> package?
>>
>> Yesterday in the afternoon, I send my source to Dagobert. The next schilytools
>> source tarball will include the current state of the source from 2010. I did
>> not yet publish it as I originally planned to include BSD, Linux amd Mac OS X
>> support first.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dago, can you update our sources with what Joerg sent you?

Essentially yes, but I am want to make a step back: the initial problem was that
isaexec could not be found during checkinstall and we are now working on a CSW-specific
implementation. This seems wrong to me. Can’t we trick checkpkg in thinking isaexec is
provided and stick with the current implementation? Like, make isaexec a symlink first
and then replace it with a copy of system isaexec followed by installf?

Best regards

  — Dago