incorrect warning during check and upload

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 22 18:44:22 CEST 2015

Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> writes:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Am 21.04.2015 um 19:01 schrieb Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
>> Joerg Schilling <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> writes:

>>> Yesterday in the afternoon, I send my source to Dagobert. The next schilytools
>>> source tarball will include the current state of the source from 2010. I did
>>> not yet publish it as I originally planned to include BSD, Linux amd Mac OS X
>>> support first.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Dago, can you update our sources with what Joerg sent you?
>
> Essentially yes, but I am want to make a step back: the initial problem was that
> isaexec could not be found during checkinstall and we are now working on a CSW-specific
> implementation. This seems wrong to me. Can’t we trick checkpkg in thinking isaexec is
> provided and stick with the current implementation? Like, make isaexec a symlink first
> and then replace it with a copy of system isaexec followed by installf?

1. the implementation that we have is minimalist, having a more complete
   one is not a luxury;
2. take advantage of the required chnage to increase the quality of the
   package's content;
3. I don't get what you wish to do; what "system isaexec"? I don't see
   one on my Solaris 10.

If you don't have the time do do it, send me the source and I'll do it.
--
Peter