set ISA depend path in GAR recipe

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Thu Apr 30 09:11:55 CEST 2015

isaexec or alternative works only for bins .? There are some cases where other configs want to now the right isa path.
In my case 389-admin is a package which depends on apache24. Because directory server should run on 64bit I want to build also the admin libraries and tools in 64bit.

btw: BUILD_ISAS is for me a possible gar variable.