EXTRA_RUNPATH_DIRS, LD_OPTIONS an B direct

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 1 23:55:55 CET 2015

Hi Dago,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> No, when you link with gcc also ld is invoked:
>    https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/source/xref/opencsw/csw/mgar/pkg/gcc4/trunk/Makefile#74

true. But I think the options for the linker must be passwed down with
something like -Wl or similar? Perhaps this is needed with the direct
option too?

> I wouldn’t mind too much with direct binding. libssl is important here, the other libs are
> by far not that relevant for direct binding.
Fine. I'll add the overrides for now. I'll concentrate in getting the
whole set of packages building. This can be sorted out later once the
whole puzzle fits together :)

Riccardo