Yann missing in action?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 8 11:14:42 CET 2015

> has anyone heard from Yann lately? The last post was from October and there
> have been two new versions of OpenSSL since. I do acknowledge that we need
> timely updates on upstream releases.

I took a look at the OpenSSL build recipe, and it looks high
maintenance mainly due to numerous patches which stop applying after a
release or two. On the OpenSSL package page[1], package source looks
broken: "https://chninkel/Makefile".

I haven't heard from Yann. We can ping him, and if he shows up, great.
If he doesn't, let's have a plan what to do. Any suggestions?

Maciej

[1] http://www.opencsw.org/packages/libssl1_0_0/