csw-upload-package platform problem

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 11 22:04:03 CET 2015

Le 2015/02/11 18:12 +0100, Riccardo Mottola a écrit:
> what does "leaving in experimental" mean? I need the package to be
> availale, so that Dago can install it and then I can continue building
> the next 2 gnustep  core packages an then finally the applications and
> get a working chain.

You put it in /home/experimental/gnustep, that will make it available on
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html

> I might never reach "package parity" since I have no clue on why that
> crash happens, I will ask help here on the list but I suspect something
> intricate.

That's the risk of getting involved with unfashionable software. Not the
best place to learn. Do get in touch with upstream and check if they
have an interest in getting it to work on Solaris, too, else, you'll
feel lonely quickly.

Good luck,

Laurent