board post from freddy.dsx at free.fr requires approval

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 7 19:32:24 CEST 2015

Hi Freddy,

Am 06.06.2015 um 09:13 schrieb Freddy DISSAUX:

> Hi Dago,
>
> I have some requests/questions:
>
> Could you change my login shell on bsdsx at login.opencsw.org to
> /opt/csw/bin/tcsh ?

Done.

> /etc/SETUP talk about /etc/opt/csw/gitconfig but not exists

That is only on the hosts with no direct internet access.

> If i correctly understand the usage of builfarm:
>
> - initialize opencsw repository on login.opencsw.org:
>
> login.opencsw.org> mgar init

Yes.

> - keep repo up to date
>
> login.opencsw.org> crontab -l
> 24  3  *  *  *  cd opencsw && /opt/csw/bin/mgar up --all

If you want, but you can update manually, there are not many changes to the
infrastructure-code itself.

> proxy is never used at this steps ? Or proxy is just for download
> sources ?

You need the proxy when you access the internet from the build nodes, e.g. "mgar makesum",
but that should all be transparent to you.

> - update my recipe
>
> - while recipe not build on unstableXXs with each C compiler, update
>  recipe

It is sufficient to just compile with one compiler.

> - sync recipe on my host
>
> - build / install / check package on my host
>
> - send svn diff to users at opencsw.org

You may send the link to the commit to maintainers@, but you can also directly push the
generated packages from login tp unstable/.

@Ihsan: Can you please set up an email-account for Freddy?