scandir on solaris 9

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 19 13:10:56 CEST 2015

Hi,

Joerg Schilling wrote:
> A program that requires scandir() is_not_  written in a portable way should be
> fixed inline instead of trying to find a workaround.

well, I can't even find a place where to submit bugs in fontconfig:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/fontconfig/

since you mean that the package needs fixing upstream (I have seen that
other strange platforms lack scandir() )

I want first to try my luck with sun's UCB version.

What is the best way to add -I and -L flags so that they both work in
configure & build?

The suggestion I found is:
cc -I/usr/ucbinclude x.c -L/usr/ucblib -R/usr/ucblib -lucb

How do i best add this in mgar receipe?

Riccardo