svg problem during cairo build

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 26 12:09:54 CEST 2015

Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> writes:

> I think that it won't be long before ZFS is the only Solaris-native
> high point that Linux lacks a production ready counterpart for.

The work done at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory on porting ZFS
as a kernel module is quite advanced and in my opinion it will go
mainstream well before btrfs, even though there are great reticences, of
the type NIH, in the Linux world (Linux as a kernel which really
is). Anyway, I'm already using it in a massive production environment
(30K systems and growing; this is my daily bragging rights consumed).
--
Peter