missing libffi.so master link

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 8 12:31:14 CET 2015

Le 2015/03/08 12:14 +0100, Dagobert Michelsen a écrit:
> I vaguely remember that there were two libffi, one with gcc and another one as a separate
> project. Is this still the case? I also vaguely remember that the issue was resolved,
> but can’t find a reference right now.

I've not looked much into it, Just noticed that the .so of that libffi
is in a different subdir. I see no .so for the GCC one, nor dependency
on it, so it looks basically useless. I have no idea what either lib
does, nor why they've got the same name, and 30 seconds of duckduckgoing
did not turn up much.

Riccardo:
you missed the 64 bit lib in your updated package, it has only 32 bit
libs. You'd better fix it quickly, as it will break building some deps.

Laurent