missing libffi.so master link

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 8 21:12:16 CET 2015

> that is,  have trouble only on intel.. of which I don't know much. Help!

There is no 64-bit Intel Solaris 9.

In the past we had packages which did the following:

1. Build 32-bit on Solaris 9
2. Build 64-bit on Solaris 10

Cheat and put 64-bit binaries, built on Solaris 10, into the Solaris 9
package. On Solaris 9 it was fine, because nothing tried to access
them. On Solaris 10 it was fine, too, because both 32-bit and 64-bit
binaries worked fine.

I don't know if we ripped it out or not. I thought it would still
work. The last time I did it, I just ran "mgar platforms" and it did
the right thing.