failure due to target

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 21 21:32:48 CET 2015

Hi,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> That is a bit complicated: when building on Solaris 9 with BUILD64 enabled
> the 32 bit part is build on Solaris 9 and the 64 bit part on Solaris 10 to
> build a joint package which can run on Solaris 9 and 10. For this the build
> process jumps to another machine (are you building this on the farm?) with
> Solaris 10. You can disable this with something like this:

yes this is on the buildfarm, I was experimenting on 9x and 9s machines.
I learned that "mgar platforms" does all the magic, but I hoped I could
build and check the single platforms.

I failed to do that before committing: unstable9s fails one of the tests
with a segfault... this will be a bit tougher to debug and understand I
fear. I wanted to test unstable9x to see if it is a specific sparc
problem or a generic solaris9 problem, before giving up. ICU is a
monstrum... perhaps I should disable it in gnustep.

Riccardo