GCC 5.1.0

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon May 4 10:17:27 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

I made some experimental packages for GCC 5.1.0. They are available from experimental at
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#gcc5
The compiler is also installed on experimental10s and experimental10x. GCC5 support in
GAR has been added in r24924, you can select the compile explicitly with
  GARCOMPILER = GCC5
Due to some file collisions the main packages are marked incompatible to their respective
GCC4 counterparts.

Please give them a try and let me know if it works or if you encounter any issues.
Unfortunately the issues we had with GCC 4.9 with respect to GO and gcj are still
present. It looks like errors won’t go away all by themselves…

Best regards

 — Dago