libcairo - overrides

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 16 23:59:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński ha scritto:

> They all are about one thing: the same files would be packaged in
> CSWlibcairo-dev and CSWlibcairo-doc. All that needs to be done is
> assigning files to one package or the other. Or maybe your recipe does
> not create CSWlibcairo-doc and all files land automatically in
> CSWlibcairo-dev, without removing or updating CSWlibcairo-doc. The fix
> could be simple, like adding CSWlibcairo-doc to the recipe, or adjusting
> the corresponding regex so it catches files under /opt/csw/share/gtk-doc.

Perhaps you are right. Also note that there are "unused" overrides with
suspect names:

* Unused Override: CSWlibcairo: archall-devel-package
* Unused Override: CSWlibcairodevel: surplus-dependency CSWlibcairo-dev

two cairo-devel packages ? hmm

> With the unpleasant experience, did you mean that you don't intend to
> make changes to the package?

well, the rant of Laurent. So now I was just reporting that a package is
broken. It is not "my" receipe. I was just checking the current status
and thinking of an update, but without consen't won't try to touch it.

Riccardo