Disk needed for mail server

Ihsan Dogan ihsan at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 9 13:34:33 CET 2016

Hi Laurent,

On Sunday, 31 Jan 2016 16:21 +0100, Laurent Blume wrote:

Sorry for the delay. A flu forced me to stay in bed for a week.

> > If they are original Sun disks, then I would prefer these, as they are
> > much less of trouble.
>
> Oh really? Why? T2000 have buggy SAS controllers? Then by all means,
> change the server, not the disks.

I had once bad experience. But that was long time ago.

> There's no such things as original Sun disks anyway, Sun never
> manufactured any disk, only relabelled other brands, the same as HP does.

Anyway, if you have a spare disk for the T2000, I'd be really
happy to have the disk replaced.

If your offer still stands, I'll contact you off list.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch http://blog.dogan.ch/