Disk needed for mail server

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 30 23:54:17 CET 2016

Hello,

That column could indicate something else than the disk. Have you
checked its SMART data to be sure?

Otherwise, there was a bunch of HP hardware going to the trash not long
ago. I think I can still put my hands on some, probably nothing that
small, but you don't mind 146 or 300, right?
SAS, 2.5", 10k.

Laurent