Mail & Web Server Downtime

İhsan Doğan ihsan at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 3 17:14:41 CET 2016

Am 02.03.2016 um 20:55 schrieb İhsan Doğan:

> I'm going on site to the Data 11 [1] data center tomorrow evening. While
> being there I will replace the faulty disk (thanks Laurent for the disk)
> and the ALOM battery. For this I have to shut down the machine.

Everything is up and running again. The root disk is still resilvering,
so the performance might be a little slow.

root at planex:~# zpool status rpool
  pool: rpool
 state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices is currently being resilvered.  The pool will
        continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.
action: Wait for the resilver to complete.
 scan: resilver in progress since Thu Mar  3 17:10:36 2016
    1.93G scanned out of 51.5G at 12.1M/s, 1h9m to go
    1.93G resilvered, 3.76% done
config:

        NAME                STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rpool               DEGRADED     0     0     0
          mirror-0          DEGRADED     0     0     0
            c1t0d0s0        ONLINE       0     0     0
            replacing-1     DEGRADED     0     0     0
              c1t1d0s0/old  FAULTED      0     0     0  corrupted data
              c1t1d0s0      ONLINE       0     0     0  (resilvering)

errors: No known data errors

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch        http://blog.dogan.ch/