crearting a patch

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 28 10:46:38 CEST 2017

Hi Peter,

Peter Bonivart wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 12:12 AM, Riccardo Mottola via maintainers
> <maintainers at lists.opencsw.org> wrote:
>> "gmake makepatch" fails.
>
> Have you checked this page about "gmake makepatch"?
>
> https://buildfarm.opencsw.org/trac/wiki/GitMakepatch

Thanks for the reminder :) I had a new read.

> Worked last time I used it.

the only "difference" in what I do is that I did not extract things with
"gmake extract" but with "mgar extract".
The same goes for other steps, I use "mgar makesum" or "mgar spotless"

This is the actual error I am getting is:

rmottola at unstable10s [unstable10s]:~/opencsw/gnutls3/trunk > gmake makepatch
Makefile:106: gar/category.mk: No such file or directory
gmake: *** No rule to make target 'gar/category.mk'.  Stop.

The file is included in the makefile. Something obsolete in the receipe
I am working on?

Riccardo